Demolition Apprentice Award Nomination Process
The closing date for the award submission is 17.00 GMT on Monday 3rd February 2020 and submissions received after this date will not be considered.
The Judging Panel will review all nominations and the Awards shortlist will be issued prior to the Event. All nominations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Please complete the nomination form below, attaching all necessary documents to support your submission.
Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
The following criteria must be achieved: –
- Nominated Demolition Apprentice must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been registered for a NVQ by that Corporate Member for a minimum of 6 months at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- Nominated Demolition Apprentice must be registered on the appropriate NDTG/CITB approved course.
- Demolition Apprentice must be nominated by their employer with a maximum of 3 nominations per Corporate Member.
- Personal Qualities – Demolition Apprentice nominated for the Award should show above average qualities in the following areas:
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Potential leadership qualities
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- They must show exemplary commitment to the furtherment of their skills and knowledge within the Demolition industry.