Demolition Manager Award Nomination Process
The closing date for the award submission is 17.00 GMT on Monday 3rd February 2020 and submissions received after this date will not be considered.
The Judging Panel will review all nominations and the Awards shortlist will be issued prior to the Event. All nominations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Please complete the nomination form below, attaching all necessary documents to support your submission.
Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
The following criteria must be achieved:
- Nominated Demolition Manager must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been employed by that Corporate Member for a minimum of one year at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- The Demolition Manager must be nominated by their employer with a maximum of 3 nominations per Corporate Member.
- Nominated Demolition Manager must hold the CCDO Demolition Manager Card
- Personal Qualities – The Award is aimed at Demolition Managers who have shown improvement and expertise within the demolition industry. The Demolition Manager nominated for the Award should show above average qualities of: –
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Strong leadership qualities
- To bring projects in on time and on budget
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- Eager to continue professional development
- They must show exemplary management skills with the ability to bring the most out of their team.