Demolition Plant Operator Award Nomination Process
The closing date for the award submission is 17.00 GMT on Monday 3rd February 2020 and submissions received after this date will not be considered.
The Judging Panel will review all nominations and the Awards shortlist will be issued prior to the Event. All nominations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Please complete the nomination form below, attaching all necessary documents to support your submission.
Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
The following criteria must be achieved:
- Nominated Demolition Plant Operator must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been employed by that Corporate Member for a minimum of one year at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- Nominated Demolition Plant Operator must hold the appropriate CPCS Demolition Plant Card (D90/A65) for the machine they operate.
- The Demolition Plant Operator must be nominated by their employer and there will be a maximum of 3 nominations per Corporate Member.
- Personal Qualities – The Demolition Plant Operator nominated for the Award should show above average qualities in the following areas:
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- They must show exemplary skills in the operation of demolition plant equipment, demonstrating a safe working approach to themselves and others.