Demolition Supervisor (up to Chargehand) Award Nomination Process
The closing date for the award submission is 17.00 GMT on Monday 3rd February 2020 and submissions received after this date will not be considered.
The Judging Panel will review all nominations and the Awards shortlist will be issued prior to the Event. All nominations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Please complete the nomination form below, attaching all necessary documents to support your submission.
Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
The following criteria must be achieved:
- Nominated Demolition Supervisor must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been employed by that Corporate Member for a minimum of one year at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- Demolition Supervisor must be nominated by their employer with a maximum of 3 nominations per Corporate Member.
- Nominated Demolition Supervisor must hold the CCDO Demolition Supervisor Card.
- Personal Qualities – The Award should be aimed at Demolition Supervisors who have shown improvement and expertise within the Demolition Industry. Supervisors nominated for the Award should show above average qualities of:
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Strong leadership qualities
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- Eager to continue professional development
- They must show exemplary supervisory skills with the ability to bring the most out of their team.